CenturyLink INTERN - ASSET MANAGEMENT LOGISTICS ANALYST I - SUMMER 2020 in TULSA, Oklahoma
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within the Field Operation and Network Implementation division will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active CenturyLink work projects. The internship will take place in Tulsa, OK. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
• Assist the Field Asset Management Team with the following:
• Order processing, logistics coordination/tracking and validation of proof of delivery of equipment.
• Initiate return material authorization (RMA) with vendors per requirements.
• Follow up with Vendor to ensure timely repair/replenishment of repaired equipment. Tracks, reports and escalates as required.
• Vendor Contract Management and Compliance reporting to include RMA/Warranty and Entitlement Management Repairs.
• End to End Lifecycle and Asset Management Functions for Inventory and Orders in support of the Critical Spares, CPE and Test Set Programs.
• Inventory Planning/Control, Forecasting, Staging and Procurement for Critical Spares, CPE, and Test Sets.
• Completes tasks in support of Inventory Control, Forecasting, Trending and Reporting of Field Asset Management Programs to ensure inventory accuracy/availability, process compliance and attainment of SLA’s.
• Pursing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Finance or related field.
• Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; entering senior year education level or Master’s student at the start of the internship (graduating after August 2020).
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher
• Must have transportation to/from work daily
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours, during the specified 10-week timeframe
• Organizational, Customer Service, and Teamwork skills.
• Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and on a team.
• Detail oriented with an analytical attitude.
• Microsoft Office Suite – Experience with Excel and/or other analytical tools.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Requisition # : 216905
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.