CenturyLink INTERN - MARKETING ANALYST I - SUMMER 2020 in TOWN AND COUNTRY, Missouri
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within Strategic Enterprise and Federal Government will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active CenturyLink work projects. As an intern for Segment and Field Marketing, the intern would be engaged with sales enablement, ABM, events and campaigns to improve sales productivity and increase sales revenue. The internship will take place in Town and Country, MO. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
• Develop new social media campaigns to drive revenue in the enterprise business space.
• Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and research into client needs based on specific campaigns.
• Participate in event planning and execution.
• Create content and monitor intent to create targeting for specific campaigns.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s; in Business or Marketing preferred.
• Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; entering senior status at the start of the internship (graduating after August 2020).
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours, during the specified 10-week timeframe.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
• Must be very detail oriented and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong analytical / quantitative (i.e., Excel), presentation (i.e., PowerPoint) and customer interaction skills.
• Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical.
• Intern is responsible for their travel to/from work location.
• US work authorization is required.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Missouri-Town And Country
Requisition # : 216793
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.