CenturyLink Client Support Manager in TOKYO, Japan
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a technology leader delivering hybrid networking, cloud connectivity, and security solutions to customers around the world. Through its extensive global fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers. CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked world and is focused on delivering technology that enhances the customer experience. Learn more at http://news.centurylink.com/ .
City/Work Location: Tokyo, Minato-ku / Atago Green Hills Mori Tower
Position Objective/ Summary:
The incumbent acts as the customer advocate throughout the lifecycle of the account to retain revenue and keep customer satisfaction. As the customer support, he/she communicates with key contact of customer while supporting all efforts to renew or rerate customers, answer customer questions, directs the customer to appropriate internal contacts and provides support during times of organizational transitions.
• Manage customer relationships to retain existing revenue inclusive of primary contract renewal responsibility along with sales within assigned account base.
• Evaluate and report on performance against contracted SLAs.
• Initiate/coordinate request for outages (RFO) with the appropriate internal teams, communicate appropriate information to the customer and ensure appropriate Service Improvement Plans (SIP) are implemented to address the issues
• Manage resolution of customer-impacting billing and service related issues by facilitating with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely communication.
• Help sales to do comprehensive monthly/ quarterly business reviews for assigned customers focused on revenue trends, technical network performance, open orders, corresponding improvement plans, billing issues, industry trends and company events.
• Portal On boarding/process training. Onboard customers in partnership with SME organization. Review Customer Information Guides with Customer, update when necessary. Liaise with internal departments and customer to ensure all needs are addressed related to onboarding.
• Conduct calls with assigned customers to foster a strong partnership and ensure that the customer's issues are regularly voiced, and they are kept informed about ongoing improvement opportunities. Assist Operations with the management and development of customer relationships with Operations so that processes and interface arrangements are understood between the two companies.
• Maintain current, in-depth knowledge of tools and resources to function as subject matter expert
• Assist the sales for pricing quoting
• Assist the manager to analyze sales pipelines and funnel forecast
• Assist manager and local office administrator for maintaining office operation and administration
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business
• 3+ years relevant working experience in the Telecom industry
• Experience in sales assistant and working closely with sales team to have better customer advocacy
• Ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and negotiate internally on their behalf
• Experience at teaming with others across different disciplines, functions and organizations and driving expedient resolution of customer issues
• Expert written, oral communication skills to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image. Knowledge of MS Office suite
Bachelors or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
Requisition #: 218183
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.