CenturyLink Senior FP&A Analyst (Telco & ITS) in Singapore, Singapore
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customer’s trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Purpose of Position:
- Production of budgets with key stakeholders and assisting management to understand and achieve the budgets through regular reviews and consultation
· Support the Senior Director of FP&A in financial analysis, forecasting and reporting
· Key decision support resource to business for all ongoing activities and operation affecting APAC business. Multi-skilled in all areas around the business and take ownership of new initiatives, product and process.
· Lead responsible monthly results and performance reviews with the business and provide feedback and recommendations where required.
· Be an independent and autonomous finance business partner to the business and develop close and effective relationships with each stakeholder
· Production and review of the business P&L’s, key drivers and feedback into commercial and strategic decision making process
· Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
4-5 years related experience.
Experience in FP&A and / or corporate finance
Good communication skills
Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically. Proactive approach to problem solving and a customer-oriented mindset.
Advanced skills in MS Excel and Office
Experience in Telco and Services environment
Bachelors or Equivalent in Finance
Requisition #: 210207
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.