CenturyLink INTERN - MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST I - SUMMER 2020 in MONROE, Louisiana
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within Consumer Markets will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active CenturyLink work projects. The internship will take place in Monroe, LA. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
• Promotional & Non-promotional (i.e. required) customer-facing communications and advertising materials (Direct Mail, Digital assets, .com pages, social media, email, local materials, etc.) – includes edits to ensure ease-of-understanding from customer point of view; manage key reviews/edits and approvals with internal & external partners; maintain version control; manage timelines; coordinate implementation with billing teams and/or production teams; routine metrics, expense management and reporting.
• Project Management – plan, organize and manage key Consumer initiatives.
• Process Design – develop, document and recommend improvements to interdepartmental processes.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree with an emphasis in Communications, Journalism, English, Project Management and Marketing/Advertising/Social Media/Digital (.com, html).
• Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; entering junior or senior year education level at the start of the internship (graduating after August 2020).
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher.
• Must have transportation to/from work daily.
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours per week, during the specified 10-week timeframe.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition # : 216704
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.