CenturyLink SALES SUPPORT ASSOCIATE in LONDON, United Kingdom
CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Sales Support Associate will be responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of the company’s internal sales systems and processes while acting as the subject matter expert for all internal questions and escalations around these processes. The Sales Support Associate will support the sales team by driving rapid responses from internal teams via these processes and systems as prioritized by Sales Management. Will provide direct sales
support by utilizing a variety of organizational and project management skills.
- Manage required responses and forms from multiple teams during order preparation
- Provide support to sales staff as needed
- Perform administrative changes to internal quoting system including workbook order entry. - - Assist sales team with pricing and quoting group requests and sales credit verifications
- Partner with Business Process Engineering group to identify areas of process improvement
- Assist in sales funnel management by identifying committed sales
- Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses
- Facilitate service inventory investigation
- Schedule follow up customer meeting. Coordinate customer attendance for local events
- Ability to work with Senior Management to complete assigned tasks on time with minimal
Detail oriented and ability to perform multiple tasks.
Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work with complex databases and systems.
Develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
Alternate Location: UK-London-Fleet Place
Requisition #: 213838
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/