CenturyLink Senior Manager Strategic Analytics in DENVER, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Sr Manager Strategic Analytics will lead a team of 3-5 analysts and will be responsible for ensuring Sales and Support resources in our Wholesale, Indirect, Small and Medium Business (WIN & SMB) market segments receive information they need to run their business in a timely and efficient manner. This role will help define the reporting architecture and key performance indicators for the business unit and determine how information can be most efficiently distributed across the organization.
• Oversee production of Reports for distribution across WIN & SMB adhering to cadence desired by leadership
• Design and implement a reporting roadmap to produce metrics across the value chain from lead to billing
• Automate report production and distribution where possible
• Launch creative reporting initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related area
• 5+ years of professional experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analysis
• Expert level of technical proficiency in data management
• Strong analytical & communication skills
• SQL or comparable relational database experience
• Experience with Tableau, Qlik, Domo, or other Reporting software
• Previous experience in creating unified reporting solutions from multiple data sources
• Ability to coach team members with varying levels of technical expertise
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition # : 215206
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.