CenturyLink Lead Financial Data Management Analyst - LA, CO, OH in DENVER, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Work within the reporting team to deliver timely, accurate, complete, and concise reporting via SSIS / SSRS. Responsible extracting source information from company data warehouses, performing logical transformations, and presenting data to end users via SSRS and / or Power BI. Highly involved in integration activities as the company moves towards consolidated reporting across multiple sources.
• Gather requirements from Business Analysts and End Users for enhancements, fixes, and new subject areas for Data Integrations development
• Develop applications and integrations using the Microsoft stack (SSIS/SSRS/SQL Server).
• Design and implement best approach solutions working in conjunction with other developers.
• Ensure a high level of application and integration availability.
• Troubleshoot application, integration and report tools, systems and software.
• Regularly write, implement, and test new SQL code from development to test environment.
• Respond to any issues that arise.
• Working knowledge of SSIS & SSRS
• Working knowledge of SQL Server Databases 2008 R2 (required) - 2016
• Knowledge of Visual Studio 2012 - 2017 preferred
• Experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle preferred
• Motivated to identify and develop solutions
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
• Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills Ability to develop productive business relationships with internal team members
Bachelors or Equivalent Experience
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Ohio-Mansfield
Requisition # : 214235
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.