CenturyLink Senior Talent Development Consultant in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Our commitment is to provide learning solutions that positively impact how our workforce operates. Technical Training uses a holistic approach to provide learning solutions. People who thrive in our area are self-starters with an inherent sense of urgency and a passion for helping others succeed and providing the right learning solutions to maximize employee performance. Our consultants are problem solvers who think fast and adapt quickly to change. Most importantly, they demonstrate outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
This Senior Talent Development Consultant leads the scoping, managing, implementation and evaluation of new development projects and facilitates a broad range of training from entry level to highly technical.
• Develops relationships with assigned internal customers to establish ongoing consideration of training effectiveness and efficiency.
• Researches, analyzes, and recommends appropriate training programs. This may include making recommendations regarding modifications to the design of the material being provided.
• Maintains awareness of the CenturyLink technology roadmap to ensure readiness for new technology deployments and to be at the forefront of new and emerging technologies.
• Facilitates classroom, blended and virtual programs in support of current and evolving technologies.
• Maintains a positive learning environment.
• Evaluates effectiveness of training programs through formal and informal evaluation methods by reviewing team resources: including Level 1 feedback, facilitation observations, etc.
• Identifies, selects, or adapts training courses, tools, and/or training aides to intended audience.
• Ensures materials for assigned courses remain updated and proactively initiates necessary modifications.
• Provides leadership and expertise to peer trainers in the delivery and facilitation of training activities.
• Interacts with management regarding the performance of participants, providing recommendations concerning areas of improvement and/or development opportunities.
• Provides coaching and counseling to help employees apply new skills and knowledge on the job.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent education and 4+ years of relevant experience in Learning & Development and providing technical training.
• Demonstrate extensive experience in training, facilitation, presentation, coaching, influencing, process development, project management, data analysis, problem solving, and communication.
• Possess strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize appropriately.
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment is a must.
• Broad knowledge of performance consulting.
• Working collaboratively across departments to meet goals and objectives.
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 216601
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.