CenturyLink Senior Manager, Digital Media and Communications in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink is looking for a strategic, Social Media leader that can tell / sell a story across our corporate social channels. We are looking for a leader who has a passion for digital media and knows how to build strong relationships across a large and complex company. We are looking for someone who has experience influencing at all levels of an organization and has a clear focus on impactful results.
This high-profile role will lead out strategy and delivery of all corporate-level social media content for CenturyLink. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams supporting CenturyLink’s lines of business and support groups to understand business needs and develop Enterprise-wide social strategies to meet our growth objectives. The candidate will be responsible for managing social platform relationships and many aspects of social media governance to ensure we are creative, innovative and well-managed, upholding our social media standards as a world-class brand.
· Responsible for developing, writing, editing, creative and overseeing engaging and effective content for social media.
· Responsible for overall company social media plan / strategy including knowledge of and experience with paid social.
· End to end ownership of corporate social channels across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Everyone Social from concept to post-implementation analysis.
· Develop and implement content development and curation plans by collaborating with cross-functional teams including marketing, brand, field, and community engagement teams.
· Create compelling social media content calendars to ensure consistent, relevant presence – in conjunction with our Employee and Media messaging.
· Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all social media channels and ensure that we are tracking, managing and optimizing social media performance and metrics.
· Analyze and report social channel performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive learnings.
· Serve as center of excellence and resource to all brand/business external communications contacts including sharing of best practices, recaps and thought leadership. This includes leading a small Social Media team.
· At least 5+ years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing Strategy, or Corporate Communications
· Bachelor’s degree in related field such as English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations,
· Experience in managing people, department or function required
· Proven results in developing social media messaging, analytics and PR strategies and tactics
· Demonstrated experience working effectively at a senior level with proven ability to help provide guidance and direction to peers and senior leadership
· Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to work and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Bachelors or Equivalent in English or Communication
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition # : 213303
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.