CenturyLink Lead Human Resources Business Partner in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
An excellent career opportunity is available for a Human Resources Business Partner. In this exciting opportunity, you will strategically partner with leadership to focus on enabling business results by improving organizational effectiveness, driving transformation and culture, implementing a best in class talent agenda and brokering HR services. The HRBP role is a key position to drive HR excellence and directly impacts the success of the business.
· Serve as the face of HR for the leaders in the organization, drive and improve HR processes across client groups and enable functional transformation
· Act as coach and confidante to BU leaders and provide thought partnership for strategic planning in terms of people, organizational design and culture
· Drive a culture of performance, results and positive employee relations, working across the HR Centers of Excellence (COE) and HR teams
· Lead talent reviews and top talent initiatives, ensuring the business has the right skill sets and behaviors to meet strategic objectives
· Lead organizational design to ensure the right roles, responsibilities, and processes are in place to meet business demands
· Work with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure all key roles are filled in a timely manner with high quality candidates
· Partner with the Employee and Labor Relations COE to drive positive employee engagement
· Partner with the Compensation and Benefits COE to execute competitive compensation, benefits, and reward and recognition programs. Deliver Comp recommendations that support our talent strategy
· Ensure One Company One Culture is seamlessly implemented and upheld by leadership teams
· Work on issues that involve analysis of situations and/or data that require an in-depth knowledge of business objectives
YOU MUST HAVE
6+ years relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree OR 4+ years relevant experience and a Master's degree with a concentration in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development (or related discipline)
Prior experience working with BU executives
Proven ability to drive change and build a performance culture
Strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and the ability to drive results in a highly matrixed organization
Effective written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to concisely communicate with executives
Strong business acumen
Demonstrated ability to positively influence others, particularly through leadership development and coaching
· Experience using data analytics to drive decision-making
· Solid global mindset and experience
Ability to deal tactfully and confidentially with internal and external customers
Ability to Travel up to 25%
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 213264
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.