CenturyLink INTERN - GEAR MARKETING - SUMMER 2020 in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within the Strategic Enterprise and Federal Government department will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active CenturyLink work projects. GEAR Marketing is a group that leads the sales strategy for the GEAR business unit. We are responsible for revenue generation leveraging products and systems to increase seller productivity. This internship will take place in Broomfield, CO. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
• Support all aspects of the GEAR Marketing organization and will be a shared resource between Marketing Operations (data analytics, measurement, reporting, and Agile development), Solutions and Offers (product data analysis, solutions and offer development as well as day to day offer support), Marketing Communications (creative development of marketing materials)
• Exposed to all of the Marketing elements to get a full picture of all aspects of a full marketing team and get to participate in many different ongoing and future campaigns.
• Pursing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree with focus on Business, Marketing or sales related field.
• Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; entering Junior or Senior year education level at the start of the internship (graduating after August 2020).
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher.
• Must have transportation to/from work daily.
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours, during the specified 10-week timeframe.
• Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Sales experience.
• Good communication skills verbal and written.
• Willing to accept coaching.
• Skills in data analysis, writing copy, graphics design, and agile development a plus.
• Energetic and positive attitude required.
• US Citizenship Required.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 216896
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.